Imperial Ambulance is hiring full time paramedics to work in our 911 response area. Salaries are competitive with large, urban areas. We offer a schedule with set days alternating between 2 days on 5 off, then 3 days on, 4 off. These set days off make it possible to attend school or make plans. Flexible scheduling available. Average housing prices are around $250,000.
We work in a moderately busy system based on standing orders. We have excellent working relationships with our first responding fire departments and hospitals.
Employee Benefits at Imperial Ambulance
- Beginning 911 paramedics can earn up to $71,000 in the first year
- Paramedics with years of service and experience will be considered for step pay
- We offer a sign-on bonus for qualified paramedics
- We provide CCEMSA qualified Paramedic an additional sign-on bonus
- Consecutive 24 hour shifts available (only commute 1 time a week!)
- Work 11 days a month
- Company provided CEs including ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance after 90 days
- 401K available
- We are the sole 911 provider for our coverage area and have scene control
Reasons to work for Imperial Ambulance
- Vision: We operate by our core values.
- Stability: we have been in business since 1960.
- Experience: We have extended transport times giving paramedics a chance to use all of their skills on a regular basis
- Workplace: we are a small, family oriented company. You are a person here, not a number.
If you are looking for a good area to get EMS experience or just a change of scenery, Imperial Ambulance may be the place for you.
- California Paramedic License
- BLS CPR Card
- PHTLS (prior to end of first year)
- ICS 100 (available for free online)
- Highly Desirable: CA Ambulance Driver's License
Live and work where housing is affordable and benefits for you and your family are outstanding. Full and Part Time positions are open for Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians. Our company is staffed by proud and efficient staff where teamwork and integrity is as vital as our service.
Please complete the form below then click on the submit button. Or print out this page and send it to:
Human Resources Department
22 North Cottage
Porterville, CA 93257