Currently offering sign-on bonuses for qualified Paramedics.
A Vital healthcare transportation and patient support company with capability, vision, a mission and values.
- Emergency ambulance services with Paramedic care.
- Basic ambulance services including transfers between hospitals and facilities.
- Continuing Education classes for Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Vision & Mission
Imperial Ambulance will set the quality standard of care for emergency and non-emergency healthcare transportation services and patient support services in Tulare County.
Imperial Ambulance of Porterville, California is a community based organization dedicated to excellence through the collaboration of a unique team of skilled medical professionals providing emergency and non-emergency care with utmost compassion to our patients, customers, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We exist to save and preserve life...our patient’s care, safety and comfort comes first.
- We care for our patients as if they were family…with compassion and respect.
- We communicate with our patients and their families before, during, and after care.
- We are driven to the highest level of care and service in all we do.
- We value our employees and their families.
- We always strive for excellence in all our professional disciplines.
- We serve our communities from within...as valued and respected partners.
- We view our company as a key player in meeting our community’s healthcare challenges and overall growth and wellbeing.
Imperial Ambulance offers classes for your personal and professional needs.
All American Heart Association Courses taught at Imperial Ambulance are limited to 8 persons per class.
Click the button to view our available classes and learn how you can schedule a class.
Imperial Ambulance donated 11 cardiac monitors...
and miscellaneous supplies to Dr. Sani Bukari. The monitors will be sent to small villages and communities in need of emergency medical equipment, similar to the village a donated ambulance was sent to in Africa.
Imperial Ambulance honored as outstanding business by council
Imperial Ambulance was honored as an Outstanding Business by the Porterville City Council at its meeting on Tuesday.
Imperial Ambulance was founded in 1960. In 1974 Imperial Ambulance hired its first Emergency Medical Technician and obtained a Dodge van ambulance. At that time it donated its 1958 Pontiac to a city in Mexico.
Imperial Ambulance has also donated vehicles and equipment to numerous charities throughout the years. It has donated to several cities in Mexico and organizations across the world. It recently made a donation to a health center in Ghana.
Imperial Ambulance donates ambulance to Taaimaka, Africa.
Thank you for your donation of functional ambulance to Taaimaka Africa and for onward donation to hohoe zongo community clinic
The community would really appreciate your kind gesture.
I will forward pictures and video of official donation to community once it gets there
* Stay tuned for a video once the ambulance reaches the village in Africa